Regulations for posting WANTS
Any SHATPS member may place a Wants advertisement detailing the item(s) sought. An indicative price range may be shown.
Advertisers' names and contact e-mail addresses must be included in the advertisement
Regulations for posting SALES
1. Any SHATPS member may place an advertisement for item(s) to be sold (no commercial offers or links to auctions, please). An indicative price range must be shown. Dealer members may request that a banner be posted on this page linking to their commercial web site.
2. Advertisements should be limited in size, and should not list more than 5 individual items.
3. An e-mail or a postal address must be provided for potential buyers to make contact, and all negotiations and arrangements for delivery and payment are to be handled between seller and buyer.
4. All on-line advertisements will be removed after three months (except dealer's banners). Advertisements may be placed again by the advertiser contacting the webmaster direct.
5. Any submitted advertisement is liable to be rejected or edited for inappropriate content or excessive length, at the discretion of the webmaster.
6. Donations to the society after successful deals are most welcome (cheque to the Treasurer or via PayPal: email@example.com).
7. By placing or responding to an advertisement on the society's web site, advertisers and respondents specifically absolve and indemnify the St. Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha Philatelic Society, its officers and other members from any responsibility for:
7a. Resolving any dispute between the parties in a transaction.
7b. The content of any advertisement placed or requested to be placed.
7c. Loss arising from modifications to an advertisement where the advertiser
has not responded to advice of changes to be made after being
so advised by the webmaster.
Please send your want list, advertising text or banner to firstname.lastname@example.org